domingo, mayo 05, 2013


This is a picture of Iguazú, in Argentina, I've been wanting to visit these waterfalls for a long time ago and I finally did! I heard these are some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world and certainly they leave an impression...  nature in its best, almost scary, most magnificent side. Then we went to Salta, and the surrounding mountains, surprisingly not so well known over the world but the mountains there are certainly special. 
I haven't written for some time now I'm in the 30s crisis- just kidding- life takes over sometimes, I'm teaching in university now and that comes with another kind of responsibilities. When you are the student (and I have quite some experience with that I could say) you mainly expect knowledge from others, as a teacher you have the eyes of the others over you. At first that can make you nervous (wonder why?), then, surprisingly, the nerves diminish (believe me I was a very bad case) but you internalize the eyes, you get more conscious. This means you try to get things right, get as much information as you can, get in their skin to be able to explain the things the way most of them will understand, get the interest out of anything... That's really what pedagogy is for me. Sometimes we discuss what is it that we want students to know after they do a psychology course of four months. Most of the teachers don't really know. I would say it is the interest on the subject.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

4:29 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home