jueves, mayo 31, 2007

To wash with



Coming back to the Argentinian pictures, here we have a person being catched by one guide while approaching a 100 meter deep hole on the glacier Perito Moreno (the deepness of the hole is actually true, the rest...) One of the mothers told me that she had been travelling in South America and India. The sweds had been everywhere. It's different in Spain, there it was strange how much I travelled. Here people had been walking from the Camino de Santiago to the Great Wall. And you can't explain that with China being closer to Sweden than Spain. In Spain you may find people with a house in the coast, here they can also have a house in the coast, the same coast. Well, now with the bubble of prices I don't think they really buy houses in Spain, because then they would have to sell their house to buy the other one there and they would have to think in living in another country and learning spanish which can be a little "jobbigt" (hard). Not only the grammatic, they will have to learn to do these looong phrases (sorry if a lost someone on the way) And then they will realize that we actually have winter. Ok, not in the Canary islands. But yes, I started to realize (when I was wearing today a jacket that I can not even wear in the winter in Valencia) that it's not the same winter. Well they say here that we don't have winter. And we think that they don't have summer. It depends on the point of view. Certainly we don't have a white winter and they don't have a +30 degrees summer. To be fair the variation in their case it's from -10 to 25 and ours from 0 to 35, the same variation in temperature so we can both have 4 seasons. Nice mediation. Please feel free to correct my english! I learn a new word today "to wash with", I wanted an equivalent for the spanish "a ver si cuela", I don't know if they have it in swedish, but I'm very curious about it!

Etiquetas:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

QUE increilbleeeeee
no puedo creer que no me invitaras, por esto te perdiste el nacimiento de la adriana?????

Bye

9:39 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home