jueves, febrero 07, 2008

I'm getting crazy, I'm getting crazy

One of the points of my studies was that when you finish you can give a diagnostic, and I see I'm getting paranoid. It all started with a stupid mistake (I guess most of the mistakes are stupid but let's continue) Well I was analyzing my data and I made a small error, but then I started to think that I made another error, and another, and then I found that they were not errors but still would find another one, and then I realized that I was a little nervous.
And as fears attract other fears (even if they don't have anything in common) I got back my dubliner (from Dublin) fear of buses which pass so close to you that you think they are gonna take your head off with the rear-view mirror. Well I mean when they come from behind you (this is almost a rational fear).
But this is not all the story, like a conspiracy, now we have a machine at home to dry some water damage (and we don't see the damage which makes the thing even more suspicious) that is making a really annoying noise day and night. On and on and on for 4 weeks or 6 weeks or who knows... I can feel my head getting bigger and bigger.
My last symptom is that I think we are getting invaded, I mean I can't help to hear the voices, everywhere, all talking a strange language. Yeah ok, it was swedish, I'm the invader really, Argentinian, Spanish...with kind of a confusion of nationalities.
Well now the invader has to go to her swedish class...

Etiquetas: